Thursday, January 30, 2014

Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson

 
Book synopsis(via Goodreads):
 
'As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...' Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love—all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story. Welcome to Christine's life.
 
 
This insomniac's opinion:
 
Holy buckets of suspense, Batman! What a romp!
 
This novel was so thoroughly enjoyable for me. I read it in one sitting and could not stop guessing what was going to happen. The twist at the end was delightful and, even though I knew a twist was coming, I was shocked!
 
I am so glad that I happened upon a copy of this at the used bookstore! Delightful!
 
Worth staying up all night to read?
 
I dare you NOT to stay up all night reading!
 
Rating:
 
4 suspenseful stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment