Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Forgiveness Project by Marina Cantacuzino

 Book Summary(via Goodreads):



Thought-provoking and powerful real life stories from survivors and perpetrators of crime and violence around the world are collected here from a diverse range of situations. They raise the possibility of alternatives to resentment, retaliation and revenge, with each story showing the very real impact of forgiveness within a particular context.

***Many thanks to Net Galley and Jessica Kingsley publishers for the advanced reader's copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. ***

This insomniac's opinion: 


Holy buckets. I am so humbled by this book. I consider myself a kind and forgiving person. However, this book was full of stories of absolutely extraordinary forgiveness and I cannot help but wish to be an even kinder, more forgiving person. I am moved beyond belief. I cannot recommend this book enough!

Worth staying up all night to read?


Yes! That is, if you can read with the deluge of tears pouring from your eyes.


Rating: 


5 gigantic, glittering stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment